To catch you up a bit.............

Adam- still working for the city of North Richland HIlls , teaching youth on Wednesday nights, being an awesome dad and husband......oh and of course, being silly!

Sarah-Loving being able to stay at home with Michael for this sweet season of his life.
still working at the church part-time, and hoping to start working at a mothers day out soon ( where Michael would be attending 2 days a week....we're still praying on that)

Michael- we cant keep up! This boy is growing way too fast! He has such a personality and is just hilarious! He definitely keeps me on my toes.....to say the least!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited to see your blog! I added you to my links on mine. See you soon!

Steph

Dorothy said...

YAY The Smead family is blogging!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU FRIEND!!!